Policies & Tuition
- Registration Fee – $50/Student
- 90min Classes (VDPC, Tech) – $105/month $945/year
- 60min Classes– $75/month $630/year
- All Combo Classes – $90/month $810/year, except 2-4 yr. old Wednesday Combo is
Above includes all costumes.
Fees may be paid in 9 equal payments, by the semester, or by the year.
Tuition must be paid by the 10th of the month.
A ten-dollar per month late fee will occur if we do not receive your payment by the 10th. When classes are missed, no refunds are given.
All class changes and withdrawals must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the office is not notified, you will be subject to said tuition. Teachers are not responsible for passing along messages.
To withdraw from a class, the parent/guardian must contact the director PRIOR to the first day of the month. Monthly tuition will be charged if notification is made after the 1st of the month. Students who are registered for a class must begin payment in September even if the student will not begin until later in the year. If a student withdraws after January 1, he/she is responsible for tuition for the remainder of the year.
PAYMENTS MAY BE MADE ONLINE VIA STUDIO DIRECTOR WHERE YOU REGISTERED. IF YOU ENTERED A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD, MONTHLY TUITION WILL BE WITHDRAWN ON THE FIRST WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH, SEPTEMBER – MAY.
Please make checks payable to Vestavia Dance. Please indicate how many classes you are responsible for on your first check. Checks may be mailed to the church at 2061 Kentucky Avenue, 35216, dropped in the black deposit box near the Vestavia Dance office.
Students should wear their hair up and secured tightly for class. No jewelry, watches or phones please. Dancing in form-fitting attire is preferred. Large shirts and long pants are discouraged.
- BALLET – Leotard – Pink for pre ballet students and Black for everyone else, pink tights and pink ballet shoes (not slippers).
- JAZZ – Leotard and tights any color and tan jazz shoes (any tan jazz shoe with a rubber heel will give us greater safety).
- TAP – Leotard and tights any color with black tap shoes with staccato taps.
- CLOGGING- Leotard and tights any color with white clogging shoes. Call 1-800-544-7824 and ask for the Kid Stomper for children and the Ms. Stomper for adults. Great discount on clogging shoes!
- COMBO STUDENTS – Ballet and Jazz combo students need pink ballet shoes and tan jazz shoes. Ballet and Tap combo students need pink ballet shoes and black tap shoes. Ballet and Lyrical combo students need pink ballet shoes and tan lyrical shoes. All shoes should be labeled with your name or initials written inside the shoes.
- LYRICAL – Leotard and tights any color with tan lyrical shoes.
- HIP HOP – Street clothes and tennis shoes.
Our Spring Performance is typically held on or around the third weekend in May of each year.