VHMC is grateful to have such a great property within this wonderful community. After the church was organized in 1952, the current property was acquired the following year. The first building on the site was our current Chapel which was first used in 1954. Six additional building projects from 1955 to 2000 expanded our facilities to the 145,000 square feet that we use today.
Our large meeting areas include the Sanctuary, which will seat 800 people; the Fellowship Hall (350 people), Tyson Hall (325 people) and the Chapel (150 people). In addition, we have a full-size gymnasium, a walking track, a fitness center, a library, a columbarium, two playgrounds, a park, and numerous other meeting rooms used for Sunday Schools, small groups, support groups, day school, dance classes, music lessons, and more.
The facility is usually open and active from 7 am until noon on Sundays, from 6 am until 7 pm Mondays-Thursdays, and from 6 am until 3 pm on Fridays. Rooms can be rented by community groups or individuals according to our Facility Rental Policies. Please contact Andrew Kerns.